Sunday, November 06, 2011

Last Erian Exploration, November 29th 2009

After the group formed by Erian, Baudelaire and me disbanded in 2007 Erian and me were just good friends after we broke up in 2006 and we kept exploring independently the next years as our responsibilities allowed us. As I told you in the recent posts she died in March 2011. The case is still not so clear and I will not give information about that yet. She called me at the end of 2010 very excited telling me that she was still exploring and that she wanted to give me some of the files of one of her recent explorations. She sent me this one that was her last one included 2 cute pics of her dog she wanted to show me in the picture package :)

Again she goes to the backcountry into one of those creepy big houses we have been posting here. She was always so excited about urbex but what excited her more was the time we entered the Gabriells House in the same area and she told me many times she kept entering those houses and even more the Gabriells House not only in the day but also in the midnight, it was for her a place for meditation and reflexion even the scariest blood marks.

This group of mansions were left by their habitants by so many reasons, many of the habitants were drug dealers and smugglers. She told me that in the case of Gabriells house the place is now surrounded by police and not accesible anymore. This kind of places never surprised us because in this country the goverment started a strong war against the drug cartels to benefit themselves and politicians in the US too.

The images are shaky and taken with a cellphone, she was pregnant while doing this shots and almost giving birth to a beautiful girl she had, I think the guy you see in one of the pictures is her husband. She was never worried so much for the quality of the images but for the adventure itself and the curiosity that drives us urban explorers to break into a place.

Im honestly not sure I can get her other recent urbex files and pictures. But if I can get them for sure you will see them here ;)