Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Unfinished Building, June 3rd 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Exploration made by me: This time I decided to visit a very old place that promised to be another office or comercial building when its construction began 20 years ago. We still don´t know why suddenly the construction stopped completely. It remains as a silent witness among a quickly growing city wich architectonic designs are always being updated to satisfy the commercial demand of this sector.

When I entered I discovered that also the builing has 4 floors underground totally dark and full of humidity with some kind of toxic smell. A paking lot that goes underground and connects with the abandoned neighbor. I coudn´t go further in my way upstairs, I got frustrated when I saw that a family who setted there illegally in the 1st floor asked me to leave. I tried to negotiate a little time to take the pics but they were not friendly and I had to go out.